Back to Tate Modern, but with a new camera!

It seems so long since I posted anything here but I have been busy. 
Back in August I bought a new camera - the Sony A7R11, and this outing was it's first official trip. At this stage I had no specific lenses so I coupled it to some Nikon lenses with an adaptor. Manual focussing but the exposure worked OK. In fact manual focussing with the Sony is not too difficult as there are a couple of ways the camera helps you. Firstly you an really expand the view in the eyepiece and then there are indicators on the screen to tell you what is in focus, (I have since turned this off as it does not help composition).
I found that shooting at a high ISO was no problem for the Sony. 
The resulting images here are probably not worth the investment!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 10th June - Lochmaddy to St Kilda

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen