Thoughts of spring and bluebells

I am gradually working my way through last years's photos and thought that a few bluebell ones would help to lift the spirits on a dull February day.
These pictures were taken in a little wood near my house on two separate occasions. On the first day I was using my little Fuji camera and the day was overcast (the first 3 pictures). I found a red bedspread hanging from a branch. The bears had been doing more than they normally do in woods.
The second time the sun was out and the floor of the wood had beams of light falling on to the bluebells. This time I was using the Nikon which has more resolution and a greater dynamic range, so it was more capable of dealing with the contrasty light.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen

The Ancient Agora of Athens