The Nikon Z7, 24-70mm zoom and Little Bardfield Church

I have now been using the Nikon Z7 for a few days and am finding it a very easy camera. It feels right in the hand and is a nice combination with the new 24-70mm lens which I bought with it.
I took some pictures in and outside Little Bardfield Church in Essex and found the high ISO performance to be very good. The third picture down was taken at ISO 8000 and looks not too bad,  after some noise reduction in Lightroom. No 4 was taken at 1800, and no 5 at 5600.
The lens is very sharp and also small enough to be a perfect partner for the camera. At present Lightroom does not have it in their dropdown lens correction menu.
I found the dynamic range to be similar to that of the D850, but of course this is not a scientific review and all things are subjective.
I think, at last I have found a camera that does all I want it to (fingers crossed).









Comments

  1. Shots looking pretty good, and congratulations on the tireless work on the Blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen

The Ancient Agora of Athens