Tate Modern, a little abstraction

I spent some time looking at the Georgia O'Keeffe exhibition. It was very crowded and a little hot while I was walking round, but it was extremely interesting and inspiring and she certainly was a free spirit, devoted to her work.
when I had come out of the gallery I sat on a bench opposite the escalators. I had just bought a new 10 stop neutral density filter and wanted to try it out. So I took several multiple exposures of the people on the escalators and then moved out to the turbine hall to repeat the exercise. The filter was a fairly cheap SRB one, but I was very pleased with the lack of colour cast it provided. Not that that mattered for this type of picture as I usually alter the colours in them anyway.

















Comments

  1. Love these Sue. How creative they are and so unusual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 10th June - Lochmaddy to St Kilda

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen