Chartwell in infrared

Still going with the infrared theme, I visited Chartwell a little while ago while Alan was riding in a London cycle event. I could have wished for better light as it was overcast and dull and I could not go in the house as I had the Hettie dog with me.
The following are taken using the Nikon D800e and the 24mm PCE lens. I rather like mixing the monochrome and the colour together to give muted tones and a degree of blur where the foliage has moved in the wind during the infrared shot. For comparison I am posting the infrared images, converted to black and white and the combined monotone and colour ones.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen

The Ancient Agora of Athens