Day in London and two exhibitions

Mairi and I had a day in London and went to 2 photography exhibitions - the Landscape Photographer of the Year at the National Theatre and the Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize at the National Portrait Gallery. We chose those two as they are ending next month.
I must admit, much as I am a landscape photographer, I preferred the Taylor Wessing exhibition. People always find other people interesting and the variety of portraits was good. I even bought the book which was £15.00 - very reasonable and then we discovered we could get the ticket price off of it so even less. The only downside of the book being that they did not include much of the description with the photographs.
Being on the South Bank was a good opportunity for photography and we also had a visit to Kings cross to see Hugh, my son, for lunch, so a small inclusion from there.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 10th June - Lochmaddy to St Kilda

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen