A Hotch-potch from a Folder

I have a filing system for photographs on my computer which is based on years, months and events and I have taken to putting in that a 'home' folder every month, where I put stuff I have taken close to home. This is getting a bit like a lucky draw so I thought I would show you some of these pictures, if you'll excuse their randomness.

The first set are from a walk with a 35mm f/2 lens which I use for more street based photography, but wondered how it would portray the countryside.

Bean flowers

One of the dog walks

I took this to see if I could capture the yellow of the buttercups

This one was taken with the Lensbaby zone plate adaptor, which gives a very ethereal effect.


Just with a 50mm - a slightly past its best peony


Here are some of hostas and ferns in the garden. I liked the shadows of the ferns on the hostas. 




The last ones were taken on  an evening after a warm day when, unexpectedly a mist came down. The flowers in the garden seemed to glow.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 10th June - Lochmaddy to St Kilda

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen