Various Trees

I can never resist a good tree and here are three taken locally and in Hatfield Forest which has a number of really ancient trees. For good measure I am throwing in a gate and bramble picture.

The Hatfield Forest picture was taken using my new lens - the 16-35mm f4G Nikon zoom. It has Nikon's second generation vibration reduction system and I managed to hand hold down to 1/20th second and maintain sharpness (not always, it depends on how patient and steady I am!) I think this will be really useful on the NikonD800.




Ancient tree in Hatfield Forest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 10th June - Lochmaddy to St Kilda

The Ancient Agora of Athens