Last one from Iceland

 For completeness I thought I would publish a few pictures of Reykjavik. These were taken at dusk using a tripod for the longer exposures. There is a panorama of the waterfront from 12 shots and I am also including one picture of a window  which can be seen walking through to the gates at Keflavik airport.

For a stay of only 4 days I got an awful lot out of Iceland and I can't wait to get back there. I am pleased I went in the winter (although there was no aurora while I was there) but I would like to go again in the spring or autumn, with a car and for longer.
The Waterfront Reykjavik
Hallgrimskirkja
Hallgrimskirkja
Downtown Reykjavik

The Harpa Concert Hall




Downtown Reykjavik
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen

The Ancient Agora of Athens